[Spce-user] Multisite SIPWise setup

Joel Smith | VOZELIA joel at vozelia.com
Fri Feb 14 09:46:22 EST 2014

Hi Raúl,

1) When a Request arrives at one sbc, how to detect if its for me or for the other sbc?  ----> ¿Any ideas? I'm not sure how to do this... Can the SBCs have some sort of contact/registration "sync" ? As they will all use the same database (shared with asterisk), when a user registeres with sbc1, the sbc1 will then register with the asterisk1, and the asterisk1 will update the realtime database with the info the SBC1 gave, later SBC2 should be able to route a call directly because in the database sbc2 will find the "contact" header with the info the SBC1 gave. Is this correct?

2) NAT issues ----> If all servers (sipwises + asterisks) have public IP addreses, will there still be NAT issues? (Or do you mean NAT issues related on the client<->sipwise registration side?)

3) Routing back requests ----> Can you explain this a bit more?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,