[Spce-user] Duplicate entries in Mysql Kamailio Location table "CE-2.8"

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Jan 2 04:07:48 EST 2014

Hi Andreas,
looks strange, we had some issues loke that but not with all the same
columns.
Can you provide us with the following informations ?

1. Kamailio Version: dpkg -l | grep "kamailio"

2. Type of SIP client

3. REGISTER Transaction of the callID, I would like to see the REGISTER
message inside.

Thanks,
Daniel