[Spce-user] Hair-pinning through SPCE - Loss of RTP Traffic

Gary Nieboer gary at netdiverse.com
Mon Jul 14 00:29:36 EDT 2014

Andrew,

Thank you so much for your assistance.

There is no NAT between the FreePBX and SPCE, The FreePBX and SPCE each use
their own IP address for media and signaling.
There are two carrier peers involved which both use different IP addresses
for media and signaling.  There is also no NAT between the carriers and
SPCE.   The signaling comes from a single IP at each carrier, but a range
of IPs for the media.   The carriers' proxies cannot reach the FreePBX IP
address.  Only the SPCE can reach both FreePBX and Carriers without NAT.

config.yml   has the following line:

nattest_exception_ips ~

Is the above variable for potential media proxy IP address(es) or signaling
proxy IP address(es)

How do I define a range of IP addresses?   Let's say I want to include
10.0.0.0 - 25.255.255.255

How do I define a list of unique IP addresses?   Let's say I want to
include 10.5.6.7   10.11.12.13 and 42.43.44.45

Thanks for your assistance.

-Gary