[Spce-user] rate-o-mat disabled. Not starting.

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 08:10:42 EDT 2014

Hi Daniel

I set this up over a year ago, so possibly I did. I can't really think of a
reason why I would have but will check that. In the meantime:

Still struggling to get past my error.

 Error rating CDR batch: No contract balance for CDR 401875 found

I have found the other posts regarding this issue but am not quite getting
it. I understand this is related to the contract balance. My first step is
to find out to which contract this belongs. I am not succeeding with that
but that's mostly because I am not familiar enough with msql I am sure.
Could someone help me with the exact steps to identify the contract id this
belongs to?

Incidentally we are not yet using the rating at all, but we do need the
cdrs to show up in the webinterface. However, we intend switching on the
rating soonish.

Thanks a lot!