[Spce-user] Peer to Peer SPCE (B2BUA)

Gary Nieboer gary at netdiverse.com
Sun Jun 1 23:45:39 EDT 2014

Hello,

We are testing and using SPCE to connect our Termination and Origination
Carriers to multiple IP/PBX systems including FreePBX, NEC, Avaya, Cisco,
Shoretel, etc..

So far, most items are working very well.   Although we only allow traffic
from known IP addresses to access the SPCE servers, and we "trust" all of
the Client PBX systems, we are concerned that one of our carriers could
send us a call, and if the client PBX doesn't accept the Invite, the SPCE
will send the call out our default route to another carrier, which will
then cause a loop.

Carrier A is inbound, Carrier B is outbound, and our Client PBX systems are
used for both inbound and outbound.

We are not adding any "subscribers" on these servers.

Is there a way to allow only traffic between certain peers in certain
directions?    We would also prefer to send a 503 to Carrier A if we don't
have a route to the Client PBX systems.

Thanks in advance for any assistance or recommendations.

-Gary