[Spce-user] help

Haramo hara_mo at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 08:50:56 EDT 2014

Dear

I managed to setup the sip service,made a domain, an user account and a
subsriber.

When I installed jitsi and put all the settings as showed on your website:

After I login I receive a textbox message (right corner of  my laptop
screen): jitsi error, connection failed for the following account username
'.'  service name '.' check your settings or contact with . (this last test
of the textbox is not visible. How can I see the whole errormessage?

What is wrong with the connection?

I used vm virtualbox to test voip out.

I installed jitsi on the same laptop that the image of spce is installed.

With kind regard

Momo Hara