[Spce-user] Forcing Codec Negotiation

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 05:03:31 EDT 2014

Leopoldo,

Is this not a clone of your other thread basically? Seems like your UAC is
not behaving well but the information was scarce.
I have never personally tried this with t38 but it might be worth a shot to
enable sdp_filter in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml in whitelist mode and see
if it helps.

Regards,

Lorenzo Mangani

HOMER DEV TEAM