[Spce-user] UDP packet size

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Mar 5 07:15:16 EST 2014

Hi,

After investigating a pcap off the records:

Well, I don't see any fragmentation issue, and there is nothing wrong in
the call flow either, apart from the fact that it's just an
INVITE/407/ACK without a second attempt with credentials.

I would expect the client now to send another INVITE, this time with an
Authorization header.

Where did you do the trace? On the SPCE machine? Can you somehow figure
out if the client is actually sending another INVITE and it's just not
ending up on the SPCE, or if the client doesn't send another INVITE at
all in this scenario (maybe by means of client log-files or tracing on
the client host/phone)?

Andreas