[Spce-user] Can't access admin interface 3.1

Alexander Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Mar 6 11:14:26 EST 2014

Dear Sergey,

Please check that apache and nginx are running:
> sipwise at spce:~# sudo service apache2 status
> Apache2 is running (pid 18063).
> sipwise at spce:~# sudo service nginx status
> [ ok ] nginx is running.
> sipwise at spce:~# sudo service ngcp-panel status
> [ ok ] Status of NGCP-Panel Webapp: :[....] ngcp-panel is running.
> sipwise at spce:~#

and start the stopped service using start or restart commands:
> sudo service nginx restart

If the services are running, please share the upgrade log:
> /var/log/ngcp-upgrade-3.1.log

and specify the way you have upgraded the system, the best way is to
share content of /etc/sipwise_ngcp_version file, like:

On 06/03/14 17:00, Sergey Kharlamov wrote:
> After update I can't access to admin interface. Previously it was
> accessible by https://server.name:1443
> Now that port is no longer accessible =( Anything was changed?

No, NGCP WEB interface must be accessible in 3.1 via port 1443.

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036