[Spce-user] sound sets

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Mon Mar 10 08:51:22 EDT 2014

On Mar 10, 2014, at 1:38 PM, Andreas Granig <agranig at sipwise.com> wrote:
> > I?m trying to find some more information about sound sets and how
> > to have them setup and how to use them, but somehow I cannot find
> > anything.
>
> You can defined sound sets with specific sound files for various
> scenarios, which are then played back to the caller in case of errors,
> if assigned to subscribers, domains or peers.
>
> For example you can play back a "your call has been blocked by the
> called party" in early-media if you're in the block list of the
> callee. Same for busy, locked, max number of concurrent calls reached
> etc etc.

Thank Andreas. That’s what I did understand so far. But I’m still usure about:

- which file format is required?
- where can I find information under which condiition a sound file defined in an “early_rejects” case (“block_in”, “block_out”, etc) is used?
- are there default sound files?
- does callforwarding on busy/offline override the sound files for callee_busy/offline?

Regards,

Marc