[Spce-user] Udp to Tcp sig generates big mtu making the messages to fail

Cosmin Nistor coboni01 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 04:19:49 EDT 2014

Hi, thanks for your suggestions > indeed there is somewhere a device that
limits the mtu.
After a litlle more troubleshooting - thanks Lorenzo i concluded it seems
to be an issue with packet reassembly on the uac side > all the tests i
used Android 4.2.2( different phones, different softphones but always
Android 4.2.2); when using a softphone on my laptop the messages got to the
laptop interface the same way, fragmented, but the call ended ok. So..my
conclusion is the problem was on the phone's OS; i'll do some more tests on
different Android devices.

Regards,

Cosmin