[Spce-user] R: R: VoiceMail Announcment language and customize / non exixtent

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri May 2 04:56:36 EDT 2014

Hi,
for the record, after a private chat, the problem was solved by adding
the following part in failure_route:

## patch
if(t_check_status("404"))
         {
                 xlog("L_NOTICE", "User not found on PSTN - [% logreq
 -%]\n");
                 $var(announce_handle) = "callee_unknown";
                 $var(announce_set) =
$xavp(caller_real_prefs[0]=>sound_set);
                 $(avp(s:announce_code)[*]) = 404;
                 $(avp(s:announce_reason)[*]) = "User Not Found";
                 route(ROUTE_EARLY_REJECT);
         }

 ### end patch

In this way, when the Peer generates a 404, NGCP will be able to
reproduce an audio file instead of the peer itself (as it should be).

Daniel