[Spce-user] Sipwise install, ACK and BYE routing issue. Please help.

Rich rich at e-isystems.com
Sat May 3 10:22:25 EDT 2014

I figured it out.

I changed the kamailio.cfg files myself. When I read that there's a template configure script, I knew I had skipped something reading the install docs. ;)

Here's the commands that fixed my configs. Great setup scripts sipwise! Very impressed.

ngcp-network --set-interface=eth0 --ip=auto --netmask=auto
ngcp-network --move-from=lo --move-to=eth0 --type=web_ext --type=sip_ext --type=rtp_ext --type=ssh_ext
ngcpcfg apply