[Spce-user] Fraud protection and fee accumulation not working?

Scott Fertig scottf at wcoil.com
Mon May 5 15:07:09 EDT 2014

Thanks for explaining that Andreas, moments after I sent my previous
email I started to think this was the case and would make sense more
than foreign meaning international.

Thanks again!
--Scott

--
Scott C. Fertig
Systems Engineer
scottf at wcoil.com

solely for the Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. If you forward this
email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes email
addresses to assure continued privacy and unwanted email spam. Thank you.