[Spce-user] New Install

Horace Miles Horace.Miles at myit-solutions.com
Wed May 7 08:33:21 EDT 2014

Dear Alexander,

Thank you so much for all of your help.  All the answers you have given me has helped greatly.  I am experiencing the following problem:

I am trying to determine why a jitsi connection will not work.  I can find in the kamailio-lb.log where the connection is attempted.  However, I am unable to determine an error code as to why the user can not authenticate to the sip server using jitsi:  here is an entry from the kamailio-lb.log file

New request
M=REGISTER
R=sip:sip.myit-solutions.com
F=sip:hmiles at sip.myit-solutions.com
T=sip:hmiles at sip.myit-solutions.com
IP=udp:source Ip:5060
ID=#########@0:0:0:0:0:0:0

Relaying request
Du- sip:127.0.0.1:5062
Fs= udp:127.0.0.1:5060
R=sip:sip.myit-solutions.com

M-OPITONS
R=sip:nagios at voip.sipwise.local
F:-sip:sipsak at 127.0.1.1:7837
T=sip:nagios at voip.sipwise.local
IP=udp:127.0.0.1:7837

Where would I find the reason the user is unable to authenticate at?
Where can I find an explanation of the entries in the log files?

Your help is very much appreciated..