[Spce-user] New Install

Horace Miles Horace.Miles at myit-solutions.com
Mon May 12 23:48:33 EDT 2014

Hi,
Ok I got the FQDN working, it was a combination of an internal DNS error (not resolving the IP to domain name internally and cleaning up the rewrite rules.  Thanks you both for your help in this matter.  I am learning a lot about this system in the process.

I am still having this issue when trying to do chat request between UA:

When trying to chat I get a 403 forbidden error in Jitsi. I have changed the property in JITSI for Messaging_force to true on the UA.  However, I still get the error below when trying to start a chat session between UA's

KAMAILIO-PROXY.Log says M= MESSAGE
Notice HANDLING MESSAGE REQUEST - R= sip: user-x Notice MESSAGE REQUEST DENIED - sip:user-y is not authorized to sip user-x, retcode 2

I get the above error when trying to chat from either UA.

I appreciate all of your(s) help.

Horace