[Spce-user] Voicemail FAIL 3.5.1- RTPENGINE Error

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 4 06:23:09 EST 2014

Dear SPCE users!

This issue should be fixes for mr3.5.1+ (ngcp-ngcpcfg package mr3.5.1.3)

Please run the following commands to apply the fix:
    apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && \
    ngcp-update-db-schema && ngcp-update-cfg-schema && \
    ngcpcfg apply

Thank you very much for your bug reports!

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036
Email: alutay at sipwise.com
Website: http://www.sipwise.com

Meet us @ AFRICACOM : Booth A17/A18
11-13 November 2014 : CTICC Cape Town, South Africa