[Spce-user] Voicemail FAIL 3.5.1- RTPENGINE Error (SOLVED)

EPI- Juan Monteagudo Medina juan at epi-soft.com
Tue Nov 4 06:37:27 EST 2014

Hi.
I confirm this update solve the issue.

Thank you very much!!

Juan Monteagudo Medina

Estudios y Proyectos Informáticos, S.L.
C/Juan Ramón Jiménez 67, pta 3
E-46026 - Valencia
Tel: +34 963345998
Fax: +34 963733200
E-mail: juan at epi-soft.com
www:  www.epi-soft.com
-----Mensaje original-----
De: Spce-user [mailto:spce-user-bounces at lists.sipwise.com] En nombre de Alex Lutay
Enviado el: martes, 04 de noviembre de 2014 12:23
Para: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Asunto: Re: [Spce-user] Voicemail FAIL 3.5.1- RTPENGINE Error

Dear SPCE users!

This issue should be fixes for mr3.5.1+ (ngcp-ngcpcfg package mr3.5.1.3)

Please run the following commands to apply the fix:
    apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && \
    ngcp-update-db-schema && ngcp-update-cfg-schema && \
    ngcpcfg apply

Thank you very much for your bug reports!

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036
Email: alutay at sipwise.com
Website: http://www.sipwise.com

Meet us @ AFRICACOM : Booth A17/A18
11-13 November 2014 : CTICC Cape Town, South Africa

This email was processed through Xeams to filter junk messages.
If you feel this message has been tagged incorrectly, you can
change its category by clicking the link below.
Click here http://192.168.16.254:5272/FrontController?operation=mbeu&f=00001_-1940_20141104_103251.eml&chkBayesian=1&pr=1&mt=1&ma=s to mark email as junk.