[Spce-user] sip:provider CE (public IP)

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Nov 14 10:02:13 EST 2014

Hi,
when you are saying public IP do you mean it has a real public IP or the
public one is mapped to private 1:1 as it's common with Amazon and in
other virtualized environments? if the latter, then you have only
private IP in /etc/ngcp-config/network.yml. So you need to set the
public IP as advertised IP. If your main interface name is eth0, just
execute:
ngcp-network --set-interface=eth0 --advertised-ip=YOUR_PUBLIC_IPADDR
ngcpcfg apply

Hope this helps.
Andrew