[Spce-user] Voicemail FAIL 3.5.1- RTPENGINE Error

Anibal Cañada anibal at hercom.es
Tue Nov 4 04:51:38 EST 2014

In theory , this values are from network.yml.
I think the problem came from the an incorrect value en network.yml:

 lo:
      cluster_sets:
        - default
      hwaddr: 00:00:00:00:00:00
      ip: 127.0.0.1

the script generator it isnt processing this values correctly.
In some case , when your restart kamailio-lb , can gave you an error related to this line:

listen=udp::5060
listen=tcp::5060

which is resolved , changing this line by:

listen=udp:127.0.0.1:5060
listen=tcp:127.0.0.1:5060

so its a problem processing lo , when sipwise is not running in a cluster configuration (sipwise-pro vs sipwise-ce).
Best regards.