[Spce-user] Voicemail FAIL 3.5.1- RTPENGINE Error

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 4 05:27:41 EST 2014

Dear Anibal,

Thank you for your research! We confirm the issue and fix is going to be
released today. The issue actually in
/usr/lib/ngcp-ngcpcfg/get_all_cluster_set_ip_maps (network.yml should be
OK on your side).

We missed it because CE only is affected while the code was tested on
PRO. We will take care to create automatic test for voicemail, so CE
team will be in safe.

Thank you guys very much for bug report!!!

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036
Email: alutay at sipwise.com
Website: http://www.sipwise.com

Meet us @ AFRICACOM : Booth A17/A18
11-13 November 2014 : CTICC Cape Town, South Africa