[Spce-user] q value

Aziz Palmer Aziz.Palmer at AirFIBER.com
Wed Nov 26 12:17:25 EST 2014

I searched high and low and could not find it also

anyone on this form know how to add a q value in the sip registration
________________________________
From: Daniel Grotti [dgrotti at sipwise.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:15 AM
To: Aziz Palmer
Cc: Andreas Granig; spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Subject: Re: q value

Hi,
You should check asterisk documentation.
Frankly I never set q value in asterisk and don't know I'd it's supported.

Daniel

On 26 Nov 2014 18:04, Aziz Palmer <Aziz.Palmer at AirFIBER.com> wrote:
Good Evening Daniel & Andreas,

when registering asterisk with sipwise how can i specify the "q" value during registration

we have a number of customers with redundant pbx and would like to perform serial forking between their PBXs

Thank you,
Anees