[Spce-user] q value

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Thu Nov 27 08:22:38 EST 2014

Asterisk does not permit to specify the q value, you chould check the build_contact function on the chan_sip.c ... don't know if an Asterisk using the pjsip stack allow you to specify the q value ... it allow you to specify the Contact string ... so 'in teory' you could specify the q value.

Best regards