[Spce-user] AdTran 908e "Allow:" parsing error... hanging comma after PRACK in some cases

Kalen Krueger kalen at npinfo.com
Mon Oct 6 17:25:19 EDT 2014

Upgraded to mr3.4.2 this weekend to resolve this issue in an AdTran 908e:
MT#5921 Outbound Display-Name has not double-quotes

The AdTran was unable to parse the Outbound From-Display Field if it had a comma in it, and this patch indeed fixed it.

As of this morning we are now getting a different parsing error on the same AdTran 908e, and have verified that it's the hanging comma I've circled in the image below....

If the image doesn't go through... here's the problem:

Good:  "Allow: INVITE, BYE, REGISTER, ACK, OPTIONS, CANCEL, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, PRACK, INFO, REFER"
Bad:     "Allow: INVITE, BYE, REGISTER, ACK, OPTIONS, CANCEL, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, PRACK,"  (the hanging comma here causes the parsing error)

This only happens after the call is set up... can anyone help?   Thanks ahead of time!!

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CFE171.5B76F370]

[cid:image001.gif at 01CFE16F.DE470710]

Kalen Krueger
Technical and Project Manager
NP Information Systems
www.npinfo.com<http://www.npinfo.com>

kalen at npinfo.com
desk:  (253) 479-1321
office: (253) 852-1543
mobile: (206) 963-1309

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.