[Spce-user] AdTran 908e "Allow:" parsing error... hanging comma after PRACK in some cases

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 7 07:17:49 EDT 2014

Hi,
indeed, this looks like a bug in the code.. I am trying to reproduce and
fix it. In the meantime, I suppose it will go away if you set
kamailio.proxy.allow_refer_method: yes
kamailio.proxy.allow_info_method: yes
in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml, of course if you don't mind enabling
REFER. Otherwise please wait for the final fix.
Thanks for the bugreport.

Regards,
Andrew