[Spce-user] mediator doesn't start after upgrade to mr3.4.2

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Tue Oct 28 06:34:45 EDT 2014

Good morning,

after an upgrade to mr3.4.2 the mediator doesn't keep running.

The files /var/run/mediator.pid and /var/lock/mediator.lock are created. The pid files contains a PID but when calling "ps faux|grep $pid" (replace $pid with the pid value found in the .pid file), there is no process with that PID.

Furthermore the syslog contains no single line concerning the mediator, so I don't have the slightest clue where to start looking.

Could some please provide me some pointers where I could start digging?

Regards,

Marc