[Spce-user] mediator doesn't start after upgrade to mr3.4.2

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 28 08:29:07 EDT 2014

Dear Marc,

Try to start it manually:
> /etc/init.d/mediator start

Also you can "watch" all the logs to get more debug/details:
> tail -n0 -f /var/log/ngcp/* -f /var/log/syslog
and trigger mediator restart while you are watching all logs.

I hope it will help you find the reason of your issue.

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036
Email: alutay at sipwise.com
Website: http://www.sipwise.com

Meet us @ AFRICACOM : Booth A17/A18
11-13 November 2014 : CTICC Cape Town, South Africa