[Spce-user] Understanding "force_outbound_calls_to_peer" setting

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Oct 2 06:01:07 EDT 2014

Hi Joel,
This parameter you can find in the peer preferences is used to force a
call from PSTN to be relay to a peer in some cases, for example:

if callee is offline - if a call from PSTN goes to a local subscriber
that is offline, then the call will be forwarded outbound via a peer.
if callee is not local - if a call from PSTN goes to a
non-local/non-existing subscriber, then the call will be forwarded
outbound via a peer.

Daniel