[Spce-user] asterisk integration

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 21 05:03:23 EDT 2014

Hi,
well it depends if the Asterisk box is peer for you or a subscriber (so
and end point you want to bill).
In the first case you can configure a peering server in NGCP, in the
second case you should have set a subscriber and register your Asterisk
box on NGCP.

Regarding your issue, a kamailio-proxy.log would be useful.
If the call get disconnected, it could be several reasons, session
timers, wrong ACK format.

Daniel