[Spce-user] audio/video stream data through server

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Wed Oct 22 04:10:13 EDT 2014

Hi,
RTP stream (audio/video) just pass through NGCP, which is just an RTP relay.
You can even bypass NGCP during RTP session, by disable 'rtpproxy' if
you want.
It depends what do you need, if you need to perform some actions on rtp
stream (rtptimeout for example), you need NGCP staying in the middle.

Daniel