[Spce-user] audio/video stream data through server

yanzs danrenjian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 11:59:18 EDT 2014

thanks, Daniel

I spend a few days studying concepts like RTP, SIP and VOIP.

So if I disable 'rtpproxy', RTP stream can be sent directly between
endpoints (or at least without any intermediate server I owned), it that
correct? I am concerned with that because many concurrent video calls
would require a high bandwidth on the server, and that is a bit expensive.

*And another question*, in the "Platform Architecture" chapter of SPCE
handbook, it says " The mediaproxy configuration file is
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/default/ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon" which
I believe is where I can disable rtpproxy. But I could not find that
"ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon" path with spce 3.4.2 installed by virtual
box image, do I need to install spce using NGCP install CD to get this
ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon service ?

Thanks in advance.
Russell