[Spce-user] Directly Fowarding Calls in sipwise

Martin Stix ms at pluteus.at
Tue Oct 28 08:45:03 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew!

The question is, why there's no sdp in it.
Only sipwise is acting here, no client subscriber etc.

The direction attribute says that in this particularly case sipwise is going to establish the stream.

So again: Is there a way to disable Comedia, or do a re-invite?

In normal call forwarding situation (peering to sipwise to customer to sipwise to another peering) there is no direction attribute coming vom ngcp and you see an SDP immediately.

Thanks

mit freundlichen Grüßen
best regards
Martin Stix