[Spce-user] Directly Fowarding Calls in sipwise

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 28 08:57:26 EDT 2014

Hi Martin,

OK, I see. The Sipwise platform does not generate any SDP on calls or
call forwarding, it does that only if you make a call to a conference or
voicebox service which is answered by sipwise spce.

The SDP comes from the callee - the Sonus_UAC with first IP octet 185.
Actually it sends the SDP in the 183 which I overlooked before but does
not send any in 200 OK. Weird. Anyway, that's callee (Sonus) that sends
the a=direction:passive attribute. I think you should check with them..

Hope this helps.
Andrew