[Spce-user] *calls exceeded for*

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Fri Oct 31 08:32:48 EDT 2014

Hello Andrew,

I’m using mr3.5.1.

I have used ' ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo dlg_list’ to see the active calls. Yet in my case there was no active call for my test user and outgoing calls were still rejected with maximum calls exceeded. I will try to isolate the issue a bit further, but I would appreciate any hints where to look :-D

Regards,

Marc Storck
- --
Chief Information Officer