[Spce-user] *calls exceeded for*

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Oct 31 06:18:19 EDT 2014

Hi Marc,

what version are you running? Until 3.5 the dialogs were stored in
mysql, now it's in Redis DB. In any case you can view the list of active
dialogs in kamailio with a command like:
ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo dlg_list
(details at
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/dialog.html#idp3976736)
Check if there are any stale calls and if you find how to reproduce the
stale call please provide the kamailio-proxy.log.
There is also a command to delete the dialog at the link posted above.

Hope this helps.
Andrew