[Spce-user] Prosody sipwise vcard module no allowing to set vcard

Joel S. | VOZELIA joel at vozelia.com
Fri Sep 5 05:26:52 EDT 2014

Hi,

We are trying to set vcard, I have enabled debug in prosody settings and we see:

Sep 04 18:45:05 sip.zeroapp.com:sipwise_vcard_cusax	debug	reject setting vcard
Sep 04 19:01:03 sip.zeroapp.com:sipwise_vcard_cusax	debug	reject setting vcard

If I enable "vcard" module and disable "sipwise_vcard_cusax" module, then setting the vcard works, but for sure Im breaking something else...

On the other hand, I thought of patching sipwise_vcard_cusax module to allow setting vcard:

mod_sipwise_vcard_cusax:

        if stanza.attr.type == "get" then

                [...code...]

--->    else
                module:log("debug", "reject setting vcard");
                session.send(st.error_reply(stanza, "auth", "forbidden"));
--->    end

mod_vcard:

        if stanza.attr.type == "get" then

                [...code...]

--->    else
                if not to then
                        if vcards:set(session.username, st.preserialize(stanza.tags[1])) then
                                session.send(st.reply(stanza));
                        else
                                -- TODO unable to write file, file may be locked, etc, what's the correct error?
                                session.send(st.error_reply(stanza, "wait", "internal-server-error"));
                        end
                else
                        session.send(st.error_reply(stanza, "auth", "forbidden"));
                end
--->    end

Is it a problem if I patch "mod_sipwise_vcard_cusax" to allow setting vcard or is it just better to disable mod_sipwise_vcard_cusax and enable mod_vcard?

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards,
Joel.