[Spce-user] Prosody sipwise vcard module no allowing to set vcard

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Sep 5 05:41:59 EDT 2014

Hi Joel,

We just opened an internal ticket to extend the sipwise vcard
implementation :) However, we will still not allow writes to it, it's
more like to return phone numbers etc too, so probably not what you want.

The sipwise_vcard_cusax module can be disabled in favour of the stock
vcard module without issues, it's just some internal functionality for
interoperating more seamlessly with Jitsi in cusax mode (something you
probably don't use either).

Andreas