[Spce-user] Extrange SDP manipulation

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Sep 5 12:43:29 EDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 05, 2014 at 10:11:56AM +0200, Jon Bonilla (Manwe) wrote:
> Do you see any error msg in the kamailio-lb log? Could it be a network problem
> or the mtu? Maybe you could try the same over tcp?

No, everything normal on the log, no warning or error message. No
network problem, as all is on the same machine, a SPCE mr3.4.1 on wich
I upgrade the Asterisk from the ngcp version to a 11.12.0 version to
be able to use T.38 termination.
It's only the package that came out from the LB to the UAC the one
that got truncated.

> The lb should not truncate anything. It's quite transparent as sl proxy.

I know ... will do more tests during the weekend to try to find out
what it's happepning.

Also when trying to upgrade some of the mr3.4.1 packages to their
latest version on the repo ... got a LOT, LOT, LOT of errors about
mysql-upgrades, moreover about table packages and messages from the
sipstats DB, and the acc, acc_backup and acc_trash on both kamailio DB
and provisioning or accounting DB, I don't remember now.

Will have to do a clear of a mr3.2.1 and try to upgrade to the latest
to see that errors again.

Best regards