[Spce-user] Extrange SDP manipulation

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Sep 5 13:25:09 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 05/09/14 18:43, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> Also when trying to upgrade some of the mr3.4.1 packages to their
> latest version on the repo ... got a LOT, LOT, LOT of errors about
> mysql-upgrades, moreover about table packages and messages from the
> sipstats DB, and the acc, acc_backup and acc_trash on both kamailio DB
> and provisioning or accounting DB, I don't remember now.

did they appear when running ngcp-update-db-schema? This probably has
something to do with hostname change. If so you should check that you
have /etc/ngcp_nodename on your MR3.4.1 and if it matches the node name
in ngcp.db_schema table. Perhaps there is a problem in some upgrade
paths, I will make some checks this evening.

A small hint regarding the broken messages - you can capture the
fragmented SIP messages with tcpdump using command like this:
tcpdump -s0 -v port 5060 or '(ip[6:2] & 0x1fff) != 0'

Andrew