[Spce-user] Extrange SDP manipulation

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Sep 5 15:25:06 EDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 05, 2014 at 07:25:09PM +0200, Andrew Pogrebennyk wrote:
> did they appear when running ngcp-update-db-schema? This probably has
> something to do with hostname change. If so you should check that you
> have /etc/ngcp_nodename on your MR3.4.1 and if it matches the node name
> in ngcp.db_schema table. Perhaps there is a problem in some upgrade
> paths, I will make some checks this evening.

Yes, they apear during update-db-schema ... but nothing related to
node names, this system have never change the name.

All the errors was about existing tables during a 'create table'
estatement, or duplicate index, or like this one:

[ ok ] Starting MySQL database server: mysqld already running.
Applying revision script
/usr/share/ngcp-db-schema/db_scripts/diff/13219_not_replicated.up:
ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 11: Unknown column 'carrier_cost' in 'cdr'

Other errors about the partitioning estatements and so ..

Finaly, just let the system without upgrade the DB-schema, the rest
it's working ok.

> A small hint regarding the broken messages - you can capture the
> fragmented SIP messages with tcpdump using command like this:
> tcpdump -s0 -v port 5060 or '(ip[6:2] & 0x1fff) != 0'

It's not a problem about fragmented packets, first because ONLY the
packet of the reinvite it's truncated, and also I'm getting the trace
with sngrep, so allways see the 'SIP package dump' ... no matter if in
one or 2 segments.

How could be a fragmentation problem with packets geting out from
kamailio-lb to the UAC, if the UAC sends bigger packets to the
kamailio-lb without fragmenting them ... also, kamailio-lb, sends
packets bigger that that SIP-reinvite to the same UAC ... it's only a
problem that appears if T.38 it's involved, if I force the UAC to do
not try to negotiate T.38 ... a much bigger SDP goes across
kamailio-lb, kamailio-proxy, sems and asterisk without any problem.

Best regards