[Spce-user] Upgrade 3.1 > 3.2.1 issue

Dawid Kudzielka dawidku at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 05:58:30 EDT 2014

mika

Thank you very much all worked like a charm.
I now experience different issue when upgrading from 3.3.2 to 3.4.1.
Can you help with this?

[ ok ] Starting MySQL database server: mysqld already running.
Applying revision script
/usr/share/ngcp-db-schema/db_scripts/base/0070_not_replicated.up: ERROR
1050 (42S01) at line 2: Table 'acc_backup' already exists
failed. :(
Please resolve the problem and run ngcp-update-db-schema again.