[Spce-user] SIP peering not charging anything

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 18 03:03:59 EDT 2014

Hi,
you could try to create a subscriber with a trusted IP, so SCPE
shouldn't ask for authentication (ex. INVITE), and to delivery calls to
PBX without having a registration, you can add a "permanent
registration", so you don't need to register your PBX.

Of course your PBX should keep its IP fixed.

Daniel