[Spce-user] Install issues GGGRrrrr

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 2 12:09:52 EDT 2015

Dear Paul,

I would say that we need to separate your issues and try to solve them
one by one. First of all can you please share CD version you are using?

The currently recommended method is to use mr3.7.2 Install CD:
> https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr3.7.2/spce/ar01s04.html#_using_the_ngcp_install_cd_recommended
Is it an install CD you are trying?

Also, please press the <tab> key on the menu entry you want to boot,
then adjust the ip=... and dns=... boot options as needed.

I have just tested latest mr3.7.2 and LTS 2.8 from install CD above and
it has installed CE properly in both cases on static IP (which I
manually specified in option boot ip=... ).

If you still have a problem, please provide the details steps to
reproduce it.

Thank you!

On 31/03/15 11:12, Paul Hughes wrote:
> *Hi Guys I wonder if anyone can help me out.

Alexander Lutay