[Spce-user] Billing free minutes...

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Thu Apr 2 12:59:09 EDT 2015

Hello,

i created a billing profile and insert 6000 into Interval free time. This should be 100 free minutes.
At the Billing Fees I activate the "Use free time" checkbox for an outband call with destination ^43.+$
So every call outgoing to a number starting with 43 should use the 100 free minutes.

If the subsriber place now a call, in the CDR no free time was used.
If I look in the Customer settings under "contract balance" there i can see in "spent this interval - free time" a value of 6000 seconds.
In the "Cash" field, there is the ammount of the call which was rated.

So it seams like the server already spent every freetime... but the subscriber just called about 5 minutes. and in the CDR i can't see any used freetime.
Is there any way to debug this issue, why the server spent all freetime?

I use SPCE 3.7.2

Thanks for advice.