[Spce-user] Jitsi Videbridge, Jitmeet & dialin Conferences

chymian chymian at gmx.net
Thu Apr 23 08:08:02 EDT 2015

hello,
being away from sipwise for a while and actually behind a very slow EDGE-link, I seek a quick answer this way. please reply/CC me, since I’m not on the list. thx.

1) I wonder if Jitsi Videobridge is already integrated?
2) if yes, is jitmeet (web rtc) also integrated?
3) can one dial in to a videobridge-conference, using normal SIP/Landline (just Audio)?
4) are RTC/SIP-Data-streams crypted by now? a year ago – if I remember right – only signaling was running over SSL.

thanks in advance
günter