[Spce-user] invoice

Irina Peshinskaya ipeshinskaya at sipwise.com
Tue Apr 7 16:01:08 EDT 2015

Hello Fry,

 From your letter from 09.03.2015, I got that by some strange way mysql
timeout was the reason of this error.

Field contract is required and if you don't specify it - you wouldn't
pass form validation and get to this line and thus to this error.
I couldn't request invoice generation on 3.4.2 code with empty contract
(no selected contract).

Is invoice generated OK for the same contract for other periods?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Irina