[Spce-user] invoice

fry spce at friibii.ch
Wed Apr 8 12:09:55 EDT 2015

Hi Irina,

thanks for your reply - but i can't understand the whole e-mail.

Yes, the time-out was the problem, but I was able to change the values
for the timeout on nginx and so now i can handle that.. on my lab-server
i saw that he had problems with the amount of pdf-sites (i guess the
command was too large) so i changed the text-size and was able to
generate an invoice with a lot of numbers.. but on the other system i
get this error.

if i generate a invoice (for the same customer) for the actual month
this works fine..

is there any possibility to enable more a deeper log-mode?

thanks
fry