[Spce-user] CPU spike when navigating UI?

Dustin Rollins dustin at npinfo.com
Fri Apr 10 01:00:20 EDT 2015

After Kalen (my co-worker) wrote this the system appeared to return to normal operation, fairly quick and responsive.

Today we experienced an issue where calls were failing.  Upon logging in to the web interface the performance was extremely poor.   I did a little troubleshooting and found that at the bottom of 'dmesg' output we had a line that read:

[sched_delayed] sched: RT throttling activated

After a few moments of googling found posts that would lead me to believe this may be effecting the call processing and the Web UI performance.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dustin