[Spce-user] CPU spike when navigating UI?

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Apr 10 02:26:40 EDT 2015

That's and under-powered-system situation ... could be that you are running the SCPE on a system without the enought resources ... or could be the 'maniatic' collecd eating all the CPU, I seen that on various SPCE installations.

Take a look at the output of the top command and see who is eating the CPU.