[Spce-user] CPU spike when navigating UI?

Kalen Krueger kalen at npinfo.com
Fri Apr 10 03:52:31 EDT 2015

We've been running sip:wise since mr3.3.1 on the same virtual hardware for almost a year and have never had the problem... as soon as we upgraded from 3.5.1 -> 3.7.2 a few weeks ago this problem began... and it appears to be intermittent.   Previously we thought it was only occurring if we were in the GUI making adjustments, which is when I started this thread.   In this particular case we weren't doing anything in the GUI... it was actually after business hours for us.  We had a subscriber contact us to report the problem with calls... and our only short term fix was the restart the system.

Also, we haven't added any new subscribers of significance since the recent upgrade.   It certainly could be that the new version requires more resources, but I looked through our performance monitoring over for the last several weeks, and it appears that the CPU requirements have generally gone down since the upgrade.   So a bit stumped right now....